This regional waterproof map of the Top End and Gulf is ideal for discovering the northern parts of Australia’s NT by 4WD. It includes a main map of the Darwin region, Judbarra / Gregory National Park, Nhulunbuy, Keep River National Park and Boodjamulla (Lawn Hill) National Park, Tiwi Islands.
There is additional tourist information for Arnhem Land, the Roper River trek, Darwin region, Douglas-Daly district, Nature’s Way, Victoria Highway, Katherine Region and the Stuart Highway Region.
- GPS surveyed roads and tracks
- Fuel stops
- Self-drive 4WD tracks
- Camping areas
- Historic sites
- Detailed National Park inset maps
- Waterproof paper
- Edition: 7th
- Publication Date: 01/07/19
- Scale: 1:1,650,000
- Folded size (WxHxD): 140mm x 250mm x 3mm
- Flat size (WxH): 700mm x 1000mm
- Weight: 0.09kgs