This waterproof map of South Australia’s Flinders Ranges includes inset national park maps and visitor information on the spectacular Flinders Ranges and Vulkathunha-Gammon Ranges, including information on the history and traditions of the Adnyamathanha people — making trip planning and navigation simple. Accompanying tourist information includes self-drive 4WD treks, historic sites and contact details listed for national parks and reserves.
- GPS surveyed roads and tracks
- Self-drive 4WD tracks
- Camping, bush camping, walking tracks
- Historic sites
- Detailed National Park inset maps
- Edition: 6th
- Publication Date: 1/11/18
- Scale: 1:400,000
- Folded size (WxHxD): 140mm x 250mm x 3mm
- Flat size (WxH): 700mm x 1000mm
- Weight: 0.09kgs
There are no reviews yet.